ErelineA WordsWorkErelineA WordsWork
Ann Ereline brings her decades-long experience as journalist and professional wordsmith to help businesses, nonprofits and professionals fine-tune their messages to prospective clients, donors and employers. She’s a grant-winning writer who has collaborated with Pulitzer Prize and National Book Award winners at The Oregonian and Sacramento Bee.
Ann’s recent writing and editing projects include e-newsletters, web content and social media for the Division Midway Alliance and the Midway Business Association. She is a regular contributor to the East Portland News. Portland nonprofits Growing Gardens and Wisdom of the Elders benefited from her writing, editing and grant work.
ErelineA WordsWork’s writing, editing and proofreading services:
- Marketing materials, such as fliers, brochures and media releases
- Programs, booklets and manuals
- Web and social media content
- Blogging for your business or nonprofit
- Developmental and copy editing on manuscripts, publish-or-perish research and theses
Connect with ErelineA WordsWork for clear, concise and creative communication!